- I had a job in college that enabled me to tour every single theme park from North Carolina to Canada and back- I’m a roller coaster pro – what? I would be jealous too.
- While touring for said job in Canada they already had veggie dogs at their hot dog vendors in Toronto-yeah that is RAD!
- I wish I could create a work space that enabled me to bicycle all day – you know like those walking work stations but a bike station instead.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for 17 years. In that time I have had shrimp, scallops and crab legs more than once and felt bad everytime. I also took up fishing this past summer. Feel free to judge.
- I compost. Then drink 7up out of a can to compliment my whiskey. Again, feel free to judge.
- I do what I can to take care of our resources and the animals on this planet but nobody is perfect.
- I bike on my trainer in the basement while watching The Amazing Race dreaming up ways to win the million.
- The only two people in my life who I would do The Amazing Race with want nothing to do with it.
- I gave up dairy a month ago and I’ve never had more energy in my life. Well maybe when I was 5 but who remembers that?
- Tiramisu and Tres Leches owned my heart when I ate dairy and would be a good reason for me to eat dairy again.
- At my first job in Minnesota I was obsessed with peanut butter. I would eat a spoonful at 4 p.m. everyday to fuel me up for the gym. My colleagues bought it in gallon sizes for me as a joke – it was the best!
- I read cookbooks like novels and own more than I can keep up with.
- I did a triathlon once. Pretty sure I did the doggie paddle the entire swim. This, even after I had a professional coach. Thanks Mr. Z-sorry to be your worst student of all time.
- Based on outcomes of #13 I now do duathlons and LOVE them.
- I am a horrible runner. Every other year I actually like running… which means every other year I don’t. This year I like it!
- That may have something to do with the fact that T-dogg bought me a Garmin Forerunner for x-mas and I am straight up GEEKED about it!
- I hated olives until I lived with Beth in college. Now they are one of my most favorite foods.
- My ex-boyfriend is still one of my best friends – that rules!
- Biking is hands down, 100% what I would rather be doing at any given moment on any given day.
- I met the love of my life while biking.
- The first CD I owned was Vanilla Ice, the second was Ooooooohhh…On the TLC Tip. RIP Left Eye.
- I could eat an avocado every day for the rest of my life and never ever get sick of them.
- I had a boyfriend once who called me mango due to my obsession with the fruit-it is my favorite nickname to this day.
- I’m not a mid-westerner and it is painfully obvious everyday.
- However, I LOVE Minnesota and imagine I will be here for a while.
February 21, 2011
[…] Brette and our dates, Meghan and Tommy arrived, we ordered a bottle of wine and asked for an overview of the menu (which is only […]
February 22, 2011
[…] If you missed it: Meet Meghan […]
February 28, 2011
[…] Meet Meghan […]
March 9, 2011
[…] recruited some friends to do it with me. Two of them you’ve met, Meghan (it was her idea…duh) and Willa. I also have an east-coast correspondent and male perspective […]
March 18, 2011
[…] ate at the all-raw restaurant, Ecopolitan, Monday night with Meghan and Willa. It confirmed that I’m not completely hippy, but I can survive among them […]