25 Things – Liza

22 Feb

This is an introduction to one of the new contributors here on She said. She said.  Welcome Liza!

  1. I believe in the 80/20 philosophy when it comes to eating.  Eating healthy and consciously 80% of the time and not worrying about the other 20%.
  2. I have never read a book twice.  I love to read so much and I figure I have thousands of books to read yet, why would I take the time to repeat one?
  3. I will pretty much eat anything except for mushrooms.  I have tried them numerous times and can’t get past the texture.
  4. Tiramisu is my favorite dessert of all-time.
  5. I swore I would never own a minivan, guess what we just bought?
  6. I believe in past lives.
  7. Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out.  A runny egg on anything is my idea of a fabulous morning.
  8. I wish I was more eloquent and graceful; I tend to be a bit blunt and aggressive.
  9. I want to learn how to meditate well.
  10. I am not a morning person.  I am at my best from about 2pm-10pm.
  11. Growing up I ate a lot of pizza, cereal and taco salads.  I was a skinny-minny and thought I was fat then.  Oh how I would kill for that body now.
  12. I would like to live in NYC some day.  It is my favorite city in the world.
  13. I find cooking to be cathartic not stressful.
  14. My husband is also a great cook, nothing is sexier in a man in my opinion.
  15. I often dream things and then they happen weeks later.  I only know they are about to happen a couple of minutes before they do.
  16. I grew up in Wisconsin and have a deep love for any kind of cheese.
  17. I wish more people were honest about saying what they really thought.
  18. I am addicted to reading food blogs and bookmarking recipes.  No seriously I read about 50 food blogs, it is a problem…
  19. At no time do I have less than eight tubes of lipstick in my purse.
  20. I worked at a Pizza Hut in high school and college summers in my hometown.  Pizza is still one of my favorite foods.
  21. I met my husband in college.  We were both in the University of Minnesota Marching Band.  I play clarinet and he plays tuba.  Yup band nerds…
  22. Last year I traveled to Scotland and learned to like Scotch.
  23. I have never liked the taste of beer.  Ironic being from Sconnie huh?
  24. I have had naturally curly hair since I was 10.  I used to fight it, straitening in it which only made it frizzy.  I accepted it at about age 15 and have loved it ever since.
  25. When I was a kid I wanted to be a professional tap dancer.  I took lessons for 10 years.

If you missed it:
Meet Meghan

Advertisements

6 Responses to “25 Things – Liza”

  1. anne February 24, 2011 at 10:05 am #

    ew, i hate mushrooms too.

  2. Christina February 24, 2011 at 3:51 pm #

    It’s about time you started blogging considering your blogging addiction. Good luck! Mushrooms = nummy!

  3. Fav Sista February 25, 2011 at 11:17 am #

    Liza – first off, I love your hair. I got my momma’s hair and it is fine and thin. Glad you have come to love your hair as I think it is awesome. Welcome to blogging. I look forward to reading your perspectives!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. 25 things – Willa « She said. She said. - February 28, 2011

    […] Meet Liza […]

  2. friday highlights « She said. She said. - March 18, 2011

    […] to Liza, the local vegan lent participants participated in a meal swap. It was […]

  3. gourmet dinner club: mexican « She said. She said. - March 31, 2011

    […] Liza’s mom was our special guest for the evening and she brought one of my all-time favorite foods, securing her on my favorite people list forever, guacamole. […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: