This is an introduction to one of the new contributors here on She said. She said. Welcome Liza!
- I believe in the 80/20 philosophy when it comes to eating. Eating healthy and consciously 80% of the time and not worrying about the other 20%.
- I have never read a book twice. I love to read so much and I figure I have thousands of books to read yet, why would I take the time to repeat one?
- I will pretty much eat anything except for mushrooms. I have tried them numerous times and can’t get past the texture.
- Tiramisu is my favorite dessert of all-time.
- I swore I would never own a minivan, guess what we just bought?
- I believe in past lives.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out. A runny egg on anything is my idea of a fabulous morning.
- I wish I was more eloquent and graceful; I tend to be a bit blunt and aggressive.
- I want to learn how to meditate well.
- I am not a morning person. I am at my best from about 2pm-10pm.
- Growing up I ate a lot of pizza, cereal and taco salads. I was a skinny-minny and thought I was fat then. Oh how I would kill for that body now.
- I would like to live in NYC some day. It is my favorite city in the world.
- I find cooking to be cathartic not stressful.
- My husband is also a great cook, nothing is sexier in a man in my opinion.
- I often dream things and then they happen weeks later. I only know they are about to happen a couple of minutes before they do.
- I grew up in Wisconsin and have a deep love for any kind of cheese.
- I wish more people were honest about saying what they really thought.
- I am addicted to reading food blogs and bookmarking recipes. No seriously I read about 50 food blogs, it is a problem…
- At no time do I have less than eight tubes of lipstick in my purse.
- I worked at a Pizza Hut in high school and college summers in my hometown. Pizza is still one of my favorite foods.
- I met my husband in college. We were both in the University of Minnesota Marching Band. I play clarinet and he plays tuba. Yup band nerds…
- Last year I traveled to Scotland and learned to like Scotch.
- I have never liked the taste of beer. Ironic being from Sconnie huh?
- I have had naturally curly hair since I was 10. I used to fight it, straitening in it which only made it frizzy. I accepted it at about age 15 and have loved it ever since.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a professional tap dancer. I took lessons for 10 years.
If you missed it: