Since I’m lacking the time and the brainpower to put together an in-depth meaningful post, I thought I’d share some highlights of my week. Some of which I will expound on in later posts.
Friday is a good day for bullets, don’t ya think?
- I ate at the all-raw restaurant, Ecopolitan, Monday night with Meghan and Willa. It confirmed that I’m not completely hippy, but I can survive among them happily.
- I got a flat tire one block from my house. Be careful of large puddles of water. There are pot holes underneath them just waiting to bite you.
- Thanks to Liza, the local vegan lent participants participated in a meal swap. It was awesome.
- I ran….outside! I’m very hopeful that spring has finally sprung and the rest of this snow will disappear quickly.
- I have very strange leg pain going on that is either concerning or a sign that I’m aging.
- I made this dish in the Corner Table Kitchen with Kate. I will definitely expound on this evening. Holy crap was it cool.
- Aside from the above, I haven’t cooked anything all week. It was awesome and sad all at the same time.
- I am very excited for my weekend as it includes running outside and Gourmet Dinner Club: Mexican style. I’m attempting vegan enchiladas. Wish me luck.
Did you have any highlights of the week? Anything you’re looking forward to this weekend?